- Superbly located in the picturesque historic 12th century Norman village of St Florence, in Pembrokeshire, West Wales, close to coast and countryside
- We specialise in accommodation for activity groups - from 2 to 50 people - golf, walking, fishing, culture & heritage to name but a few
- All rooms are en-suite - family, double, twin & singles available - with customary colour TV, hot drinks facilities, hair dryer, etc.
- Dining room, fully licensed bar, heated outdoor swimming pool (May - September), solarium, sauna, drying room, etc. are just some of our other facilities
- 3-star Visit Wales accredited accommodation
- Highly competitive rates
Our location in Pembrokeshire will allow you easy access to some of the most beautiful countryside in Europe - we are situated just on the edge of The Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, Britain's only coastal National Park, and close enough for you to visit the famous walled town of Tenby with its adjacent busy fishing town of Saundersfoot, as well as the many other interesting towns and villages in the area. The Park is also home to a fascinating and varied diversity of wildlife from Puffins, Seals and Dolphins around the magnificent coast and out to Skomer Island; to Red Kites over the Preseli Hills and the special flora and fauna throughout the Park.
There are many different activities that are available nearby when you stay in our accommodation, from relaxing walks either centred on the property or along the Pembrokeshire Coast Path; golfing short-breaks at the many and varied courses in the area; angling on lakes, rivers or out at sea; visiting the vast wealth of heritage & cultural sites that we have in Pembrokeshire; or just kicking back and relaxing around the pool and strolling around our award-winning village - you will find something that will make your stay with us both enjoyable and memorable.
We specialise in catering for groups of various sizes - however, a 'group' of 2 or 4 people is also good for us! - and have some suggestions of activities you would enjoy while you are with us. As a result of our specialisation in accommodation for clubs, societies and organisations - as well as for groups of friends - you will find that our rates are extremely favourable. We are one of the only properties in Pembrokeshire that specialises in a combination of activities and quality accommodation in this way.
We offer accommodation on a bed & breakfast basis, with a supplementary charge for dinner and packed lunch (both by arrangement). There is no supplementary charge for use of our outside swimming pool (heated in summer), full-size sauna, or solarium, etc. - we just want you to enjoy yourselves!
Our booking process is simple and secure. Use the above search box to select your dates. The site will return real-time availability with prices for our rooms. Your card transaction is security protected by Verisign, which means the transaction is encrypted and authenticated.